So, three things I liked about World of Concrete:
- Met some really cool people (thanks Jon Sandvik from SASE for the great food and free drinks),
- Got some really cool ideas (there is more than one way to skin a cat, and to remove mastic from concrete floors),
- Saw some really cool equipment (a remote control floor grinder?!!!).
- Only a small percentage of the show was even remotely related to our industry (not surprising, or disappointing, just a lot of "noise" there),
- Almost all of the exhibitors were selling equipment (cool to see, but would have liked more system/training type stuff),
- Innovatech didn't even know who we (PTI) were (we own 3 Terminators, 3 Predators, and buy a ton of diamonds from them).
- Free Parking -- only city I have ever been to with an abundance of free parking,
- Good Eats -- the buffets were plentiful (though I was kind of cheap),
- Live Bands -- none of them were fantastic, but it was fun to see some pretty good musicians.